Skip To Main Content

Residency Affidavit

If you require a residency affidavit to be completed, please make an appointment at the link below.  Both the homeowner and custodial parent must be present. 
You will need the following documents:
Custodial parent must have one of the following:
W2/Tax Return, Current Pay Stub, State or Federally Issued Services SSI/SNAP/Child Support

Homeowner must provide a current Huntsville utility bill along with one of the following:
Deed, Property tax, mortgage statement, lease.

Both parties must have valid identification.